Firmware OS v VITMOD.2.0 RC6 (KODI/ENIGMA2/NEUTRINO-MP/VDR) for K1 Plus Combo DVB-T2/S2 (S905)
VITMOD v OS.2.0 RC6 (KODI/ENIGMA2/NEUTRINO-MP/VDR) for K1+ Combo DVB-T2/S2
— Fixed initial volume of the channel when turning on
— Fixed a crash sound on some channels
— Converted the AC3 decoder (there may be problems with downmixes and synchronization)
— Fixed switching audio tracks on sat channels
— Fixed control led
— Fixed shutdown timer
— Added enable/disable TV along with the console (tested on Sony TV)
— Activated search information about the movie in TMDB
— Kodi 16.1 release
— In this Assembly broken:), but work has begun on the rectification work combo tuner
— No changes were made
Image, you must unpack and record on the SD card using win32diskimager
How to install OS v VITMOD.2.0 RC6 firmware on the microSD.
I have the file image. IMG and 2-4-6-8-16 microSD-32Gb-class >=6
1. MicroSD — in the reader — a card reader in the computer (laptop).
2. Formatted the card using SD Card Formatter
3. Recorded on a MicroSD image with win32diskimager
4. MicroSD — in K1 Plus Combo (S905).
5. Click the toothpick on the bottom button through the hole, without releasing the power supplied, seconds 5 release
6. Observed on screen robot, then the menu rekaveri.
7. You can disable, now when inserted the microSD with the image of the load will go from the card. Without it loaded the stock Android.
Characteristics K1 Plus Combo DVB-T2/S2
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- RAM – 1GB DDR3
- Storage device – 8GB NAND flash (4 to 32GB optional) + micro SD card slot
- Video output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz with HDCP support 2.2 and 3.5 mm AV
- Audio HDMI, AV (stereo), optical S/PDIF
- Codecs – 10-bit H. 265 up to 4K60, MPEG/VC-1/AVS+/H. 265 up to 4K30
- Tuner Combo DVB-T/T2 and DVB-S/S2 with two connectors
- Network – Fast Ethernet (Gigabit is optional), 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi,optional Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB ports 2.0
- power button and LED indicator, IR receiver
- Optional DRM: Playready, Verimatrix, Widewine (probably won't work)
- Power – DC 12V/1A
- Dimensions – 130 x 120 x 32 mm
The device runs on Android 5.1.