OpenELEC with XBMC and tvheadend for dvb-s2 receiver g18ref + HD18S with avl6211 v1.2 SDCard5965
OpenELEC with XBMC for dvb-s2 receiver g18ref processor-based AML-8726MX with the driver sat part avl6211.
This port OpenELEC for devices based on Amlogic chips. Entertainment Center Open Embedded Linux (OpenELEC) is a small Linux distribution built from the ground up as a platform to turn the device into a Media Center XBMC.
Version for reference only: only works lan, Wi-fi modules do not all, Native remote will not work, only wireless or USB.
Globe tvheadend – only newcamd, hostname balls better drive a IP address (Letter address, after reboot not always connects).
laid out for the test
with such an abstract:
After installing firmware, need to install
from the zip file (System>Add-ons ->Install from zip in XBMC)
Tvheadend other versions will not work, Therefore, do not update it from the repository.
Activate TV, After activation, you must enable Client PVR – Tvheadend HTSP Client
Look at my IP (Information about the system), then connect via browser http://vaš_ip_adres:9981/ and configure channels, globe.
Only TVheadend, on the General tab, disable the option Full mux reception (You must set to Off), and restart TVheadend, otherwise, the scan will not.
– for VS-OpenELEC-based IP015 4.2.1 (Gotham 13.2), install via
Changes in this version:
– Open the native remote
– wi-fi (activated in annex Openelec)
– MAC address no longer flies
– added signal levels/quality (still requires calibration)
– added support for CEC (on my Sony tv works menu navigation, OK button not working, exit, as on other tv does not know)
– optimized for HD channels
– the default Aeon skin Nox c PVR additions for the sat part, native skin you can switch in the settings
TVHeadend 3.9.2108 (install through the installation of add-on from zip)
In this version the configuration procedure changed tvheadend antennas, but it is not difficult to understand.
Improved scanning, works correctly uncommited diseq 1.1, added support for biss and many other things
Super UPDATE! It is finished !
And so highly esteemed creator of Vitaliy_S did the trick. In practice, it looks like the two operating systems on one box. (Android 4.2.2 + OpenElec VITMOD v. 1.2). Yes Yes Yes….
Android and will live on in the internal memory of the device and that's Linux Openelec settle on SD card. For this we need:
through native recovery
2. Download image
program to burn it to a sd card
3. Unpack the archive with the image and write it (oe_vitmod_1.2.img) sd card through the
(sd card size must be 2 GB or more)
Attention! All the information on the sd card will be overwritten!
4. Switch box, Insert the sd card with the image, turn on the power, OpenElec will be downloaded automatically c sd card
Without sd card Android will be loaded from the internal flash memory.
Activate TV, After activation, include Client PVR – Tvheadend HTSP Client
Look at my IP (Information about the system), then connect via browser http://vaš_ip_adres:9981/ and configure channels, globe
Ask to join the Open Embedded Linux test Entertainment Center (OpenELEC) the receivers g18ref.