Good day, friends!
Editor settings Enigma 2 / Editor withlist channels / Bouquet editor for Enigma2
Program to edit channel list for Enigma 2. Best editor, there are Russian and easy to use. It is possible to merge the setting from the receiver, edit , pour back, save to computer. You can create your favourite channel lists and edit the services. DreamBoxEdit, where to download and how to quickly set up. Though, to be honest, the settings here are really the minimum. But, let's all in order.
So, first you need, actually, download the program the link:
- added option to disable service type indicators in front of servicenames (options panel GUI)
- added new cleanup function for local picon directory (removes all picons not found in any user bouquet)
Note: the other option removes only picons not found in both lamedb AND user bouquets
- added High-DPI support / scaling natively without losing sharpness
- added scaling factors 100%, 125%, 150% and auto (depends on system setting)
Note: this will override the font size selection which is now only used on 100% factor
- added 64-bit build of dreamboxEDIT
Note: use VLC 32-bit for standard and VLC 64-bit for x64 version of dreamboxEDIT
- improved dreamboxEDIT installer: new accessibility options (high contrast mode, scaling mode)
- improved automatic VLC path detection for use with 32-bit/64-bit dreamboxEDIT/VLC at the same time
- improved manually set VLC path is now separately saved for 32-bit/64-bit VLC
- fixed writing hidden/numbered markers (some invalid descriptions were written before)
- added support for real hidden markers (#SERVICE 1:832:d:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:)
- fixed autoexpand of provider bouquetlist when using create bouquet from context menu
- fixed dreamboxEDIT installer, remove all files properly on uninstall
Then unzip and start the installation process. It's simple, any issues should arise.
After installing the program, open the program DreamBoxEdit and select Russian language – "Language -> Russia. After that, produce the required network settings, clicking "Options".
All just, just like in total Commanderie. Take what you have left, create or choose a bouquet of channels, and drag it into the right side of the window. But it's only after a simple setup.
Need to know the IP address of the receiver. You can find it in the menu of the tuner: setting>system>network>configuring the adapter . Username and password depends on the firmware of the receiver.
In the settings enter a profile name, enter the IP address of your receiver and press option “New Enigma2 setting” to fill automatic the fields the paths to the data files in the receiver. Or just edit the settings "default".
Then show the path where to save our settings in the computer. Then press the button “Receive files from Dreambox” and after you see the message “The installation of the Dreambox successfully received”, click “OK” and edit the channels, necessary load it into the receiver.
To create favorite lists (bouquets), in the window “Bouquets” click the right mouse button and create any bookmarks (bouquets) in the main or subcategories. After that, selecting the newly created bouquet, from the window “Services” you can drag and drop channels into it using the left mouse button, that is out the window “Details TV user Bouquet”, and also to make their edit. When you have finished creating favorite lists, loaded them back into the receiver, menu press the button again “FTP”, in the opened window press the button “Transfer files to Dreambox” and agreeing with the proposal to save the changes, the program will load into the receiver all the new settings.