SPMC 16.6.0 media center for Android
SPMC is a fork of KODI with some Takami and improvements.
Download Google Play store SPMC is free, and this is in addition to the convenience of installing an application gives us another advantage: the automatic update feature of Google Apps.
Thus, You can now install the SPMC to their friends or relatives on the Android console and when you release updates, you no longer have to go to them and install the new version of Media Center.
The current, available in the Play Store version SPMC 16.6.0 It is based on Code "Jarvis"
- ADD: “Visible behind” for Android TV
- ADD: “Now playing” for Android TV
- FIX: HD audio IEC on N (Shield + My)
- FIX: use PT RAW for re-encoding if selected- FIX: 3D -> 2D in amcs
- FIX: windowed amc
- ADD: Dynamic amcs surfaces
- FIX: amcs rotation
- FIX: Cache plugin
- ADD: zeroconf via API
- FIX: 4K GUI
- FIX: High CPU load
- ADD: Smoothstreaming
- FIX: crash on exit with NFS