OSCAM EMU 1105 для OpenELEC arm cortex a912236
Oscam based on MPCS version 0.9 d, that is the public version of the (Opensource). Discussion and modification of this emulator/kartservera mainly on the Forum Streamboard. Oscam correctly handles both group and individual EMM in Drecrypt1 with audit 834. Very comfortable surroundings to build cmake under many common hardware platforms, of course if you do have the correct SDK. The desired SDK can be obtained from openembedded project.
Oscam can work both with built-in kartriderami, and external via USB or com port (SmatGo).
Oscam is not only the Cardserver, and works also as EMU.
Oscam supports all popular protocols – newcamd, cs378x, camd3 and cccam.
Supported client Mgcamd, CCCam client (IncubusCamd, CCCam_Client), Camd3 and Scam.
This emulator works not only with servers sharing but also as an emulator for official maps.
– runs very fast, Opens the encrypted channels on the fly
– configured not very difficult, You can quickly overpower
– easy to understand softkam, then there is no need to separate softkamov, It remains only in konfigah prescribe the correct file path softkama
– opens all the, that spelled out in softkame (BISS, Crypto, Via…)
– can be configured to any provider
– do not freeze when stopping on a coded channel, not propisannom to decode
In this case, OSCAM EMU 1105 zavërnut in the package as well as a plug-in to OpenELEC.
OSCAM EMU 1105 install through the installation of add-on from zip
11105 1d 21h Aeon /trunk/ fix index reset
11104 1d 21h Aeon /trunk/ revert last commit: does not solve the problem
11103 1d 21h Aeon /trunk/ make sure that unused indices get released when we need a new one
11102 1d 22h Aeon /trunk/ fixed a bug in dvbapi_get_descindex()
11101 1d 22h Aeon /trunk/ small fix
11100 1d 22h Aeon /trunk/ fix crash in dvbapi_parse_capmt() when pmtfile == NULL
11099 1d 22h Aeon /trunk/ small fix
11098 1d 22h Aeon /trunk/ according to doc for recv():
"These calls return the number of bytes received, or -1 if an error occurred. The return value will be 0 when the peer has performed an orderly shutdown."
-> so we must treat len == 0 as a disconnect, because we are using MSG_DONTWAIT, also added EWOULDBLOCK to the error checks
11097 1d 23h Aeon /trunk/ tryfix for #4343
11096 1d 23h Aeon /trunk/ fixed some bugs
11095 1d 23h Aeon /trunk/ reworked index related code:
converting back and forth between int8_t, int32_t and uint32_t is very confusing -> replaced with ca_index_t
no longer using index == 0 for FTA
this makes the code a lot easier to understand and helps to find bugs
11094 2d 01h Aeon /trunk/ fix wrong config check
11093 2d 02h theparasol /trunk/ - Tryfix ticket #4343
11092 2d 02h Aeon /trunk/ updated video/audio pid detection
11091 2d 05h Aeon /trunk/ raise tcp_ito for cccam so that keepalive can work
11090 2d 05h Aeon /trunk/ updated cccam keepalive
11089 2d 07h Aeon /trunk/ update for last commit
11088 2d 07h Aeon /trunk/ tryfix: black scren when switching from a des channel to a csa channel
11087 2d 15h Aeon /trunk/ fix crashing on shutdown because of oscam-cache.c
11086 4d 00h Aeon /trunk/ update video/audio pid detection
11085 4d 03h Aeon /trunk/ cleaner version of last commit
11084 4d 04h Aeon /trunk/ fix crash when no filters are returned
11083 4d 04h Aeon /trunk/ more fixes for extended cw code
11082 4d 09h Aeon /trunk/ extended cw tryfix for black screen when switching from multiple cw mode to single cw mode
11081 5d 01h Aeon /trunk/ another tryfix for radegast
11080 5d 01h theparasol /trunk/ VIACCESS:
- All classes in an emm have to match!
11079 5d 01h theparasol /trunk/ VIACCESS:
- Seems an emm can contain multiple classes -> reworked the code once more!
11078 5d 03h Aeon /trunk/ radegast: suppressing subecms for caid 0x500 is broken on 0500:041980 -> fix: only suppress subecms when ecmlen > 0xFE
11077 5d 13h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Revert EMM handling exset and drecrypt since it breaks bulcrypt
11076 5d 23h theparasol /trunk/ RATELIMITER:
- Fix on cooldown: take the srvidholdtime into account too!
11075 6d 01h Aeon /trunk/ the 0x4A caid range contains a lot of systems, so better revert to the old line.
caid_is_dre() is meant to be for Drecrypt, if a function for Dreamcrypt is needed, please create another function.
11074 6d 02h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Increase maximum filters to 32 for now.
We could increase to 128, some boxes/images do support it but its eating up too much resources we better make it dynamical but it involves many dvbapi code changes
The fd limit issue on demuxers has been researched in deep by AbrahaM, Mickey and Tequila for quite some time due too 0 size recording issues on some images.
So a big thank you for the great effort you put into it: https://github.com/Duckbox-Developers/dr...a43375c2fddc7a6
- Added a check on dvbapi startup how many filters each demuxer can handle (only api 1 and 3, so no stapi/coolstream/whatever)
- To avoid possibility of 0 recordings on old images/boxes due to too many emmfilters now emm and sdt filters get killed right before new channel is starting to descamble
that way we make maximize the chance that ecm filters can be started
- Dreamcrypt seems to use caid 0x2710 too -> added!
The fd limit on demuxers has been researched by AbrahaM, Mickey and Tequila due to the
11073 6d 03h Aeon /trunk/ fix for long emms
11072 6d 07h Aeon /trunk/ +Added OE2.0 and OE2.2 cipher mode API to module-dvbapi.c (dreambox only for now)
Possible ciphers on OE2.0: CSA, DES
Possible ciphers on OE2.2: CSA, DES, AES128
(if the driver supports it)
+Updated oscam for extendes cws, this includes:
->using different cws for each stream type (video, audio, data)
->using CSA, DES, AES128 as cipher
-> All these changes are DISABLED by default atm, and can be turned on in globals.h:
//#define WITH_EXTENDED_CW 1
11071 6d 12h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Tryfix streampid takeover
11070 7d 05h Aeon /trunk/ added caid_is_dre()
11069 7d 06h Aeon /trunk/ *Fix: emmcache truncated last 3 bytes of cached EMM
*Update: support large EMMs
*Update: verify EMM length
11068 7d 07h Aeon /trunk/ fix MAX_EMM_SIZE for emm reassembly buffer
11067 7d 09h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Some rework on ca pmt parsing & connection handling
11066 7d 09h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Some retrying while disabling filters and their fd's
11065 11d 05h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Fix PMT parsing for caid 2710 (tricolor)
11064 12d 01h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Disable all indexes for a streampid on ca right before takeover by new index
11063 12d 05h theparasol /trunk/ DVBAPI:
- Tryfix takeover streampid from other demuxer with different index
11062 15d 08h gorgone.impertinence /trunk/ clienttimeout -> increasing multiplier to prevent low timeout values
11061 18d 02h theparasol /trunk/ IRDETO:
- Extended logging cardstatus after ECM request (Tnx Newcslover for providing initial patch!)
11060 18d 03h theparasol /trunk/ SECA:
- Dont return ERROR on corrupt/fake ECM since it will block the channel for correct ecm too!
11059 19d 08h theparasol /trunk/ IRDETO:
- Some cards have status on different position, so start using cta_res[cta_lr-2] instead of cta_res (Tnx jsompis for providing patch!)
11058 26d 00h theparasol /trunk/ CRYPTOWORKS:
- EMM rework
report issues here: http://www.streamboard.tv/wbb2/thread.php?postid=553585#post553585
11057 26d 03h theparasol /trunk/ IRDETO:
- Fix for non acs57 based cards: cardstatus after emm was 1 byte off (tnx Jsompis and newcslover!)
11056 26d 05h theparasol /trunk/ VIACCESS:
- Fixed a logcosmetic
11055 27d 00h theparasol /trunk/ VIACCESS:
- EMM logcosmetics